Acrylic Nail Kit
Use the Acrylic Nail Kit to create beautiful, professional looking nails with ease. This Acrylic Nail Kit contains everything you need to create multiple, professional quality acrylic manicures from the comfort of your home.
The Acrylic Nail Kit will include:
- N Salon Acrylic Liquid 60ml
- Nail Magic Acrylic Powder (Clear) 30g
- Nail Primer 15ml
- 3g Nail Glue
- Amazing Shine Nail File
- Amazing Shine Buffer
- Amazing Shine 100 Nail Tips
- Amazing Shine Professional Acrylic Nail Brush Set (2pc)
- Glass Dappen Dish
- N Salon Nail Tip Cutter
How to Use:
- Select and apply nail tips using the Nail Magic 3g Nail Glue
- Trim and file the artificial nails until your desired shape has been achieved
- Pour a small amount of the N Salon Acrylic Liquid into the Glass Dappen Dish
- Dip your Acrylic Brush into the Acrylic Liquid, being careful to wipe off any excess liquid on side of glass dish and then dip into the Acrylic Powder.
- Slowly pull the Acrylic Brush across Acrylic Powder until a small ball forms.
- Place the acrylic ball mixture onto the nail and press ball from side-to-side and lightly pull brush toward the nail tip.
- Repeat this until the artificial tip and nail bed are smooth and level.
- Allow the acrylic to cure and harden.
- File and buff the entire nail surface to smooth and finish
- If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water and SEE PHYSICIAN AT ONCE.
- Avoid glue contact with fabrics as skin burns may occur.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, or prolonged contact with skin.
- Do not use on nails that are infected, damaged, thin or weak.
- Discontinue use if irritation, redness or discomfort occurs.
- Acrylic Liquid is flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Store contents in dark, cool location.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Kit product description and images are for illustrative purposes only. All products shown are subject to availability on the day of purchase, any products unavailable at the time of purchase will be substituted for an alternative suitable replacement product.