Moda Brushes – Pointed Lip Brush
Use the Moda Brushes – Pointed Lip Brush to precisely detail and line lips for a full, dramatic look.
This beautifully bold, 100% vegan line includes water-resistant acrylic handles with a Silk-Touch™ coating for ultimate durability and ease of care.
Make up tools should be washed regularly to avoid bacteria building up. Here’s how we recommend washing your make up tools:
- Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup. Try to focus on the actual bristles while avoiding the part of the brush where handle meets the head, as this can loosen the glue over time
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a squirt of brush cleaner, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. If you need to, you can also swirl the brush in the palm of your hand to work up a lather.
- Rinse the brush tip under running water once again. Repeat steps two and three until the water runs clear from the brush,
- Use a cloth to wipe your brush clean, reshaping the bristles as you go.
- Lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.