W7 – Duo Powder Brush
The Duo Powder Brush is a double ended brush for powder, blusher and contour.
This brush makes it easy to make space in your makeup bag.
The Blusher brush allows you to add powder or blush to the cheeks and face.
The Angled end encourages more particular application of product in areas for contouring and definition.
Make up tools should be washed regularly to avoid bacteria building up. Here’s how we recommend washing your make up tools:
- Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup. Try to focus on the actual bristles while avoiding the part of the brush where handle meets the head, as this can loosen the glue over time
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a squirt of brush cleaner, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. If you need to, you can also swirl the brush in the palm of your hand to work up a lather.
- Rinse the brush tip under running water once again. Repeat steps two and three until the water runs clear from the brush,
- Use a cloth to wipe your brush clean, reshaping the bristles as you go.
- Lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.