W7 – Jumbo Brush
The W7 Jumbo Brush is an extra large brush with wooden handle ideal for applying bronzers or dustings of loose powder.
Make up tools should be washed regularly to avoid bacteria building up. Here’s how we recommend washing your make up tools:
- Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup. Try to focus on the actual bristles while avoiding the part of the brush where handle meets the head, as this can loosen the glue over time
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a squirt of brush cleaner, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. If you need to, you can also swirl the brush in the palm of your hand to work up a lather.
- Rinse the brush tip under running water once again. Repeat steps two and three until the water runs clear from the brush,
- Use a cloth to wipe your brush clean, reshaping the bristles as you go.
- Lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.